Microsoft Dynamics ERP (Great Plains, Axapta, Navision) \Dynamics ERP 365 – KDP Solutions
KDP Solutions offers Tier II and Tier III Microsoft ERP Dynamics solutions for the distribution, job costing (Construction\Maintenance Industries) and service industries. We provide implementation, support, conversion and other related services. Mainly we concentrate on these two packages:
MS Dynamics Great Plains (GP 10, 2010, 2013, 2016)
MS Dynamics Axapta 2012, AX7, DYNAMICS 365
MS Dynamics NAV (Navision) 2017
Dynamics GP is an enterprise resource planning (ERP) system that is easy to use and easy to deploy.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP looks and works like Microsoft Office. That means everyone can jump right in and get to work.
- Microsoft Dynamics GP is role-tailored to give your people relevant insights for their day-to-day work, and, with the right information at their fingertips, they can not only solve today’s problems, but also they can plan for tomorrow.
- With Microsoft Dynamics GP, your team can work when and where it works best—at the office, at home, or on the road. Cloud and on-premises deployments give you the flexibility to choose what’s best for your business.
Microsoft Dynamics AX is a business solution that supports both operational and administrative processes of organizations. This single solution comes with localisations—in the box—for 36 countries. With a specialised focus on manufacturing, retail, service industries, and public sector, Microsoft Dynamics AX includes capabilities such as:
- Financial Management
- Human Capital Management
- Manufacturing Supply Chain Management
- Project Management and Accounting
- Business Intelligence and Reporting
Microsoft Dynamics NAV is a business solution from Microsoft that delivers comprehensive business management functionality for small and midsize businesses. A unique combination of business intelligence, collaboration and communication tools connects the many moving parts of your organization, giving you better visibility into and control over what’s going on in your business.
- Financial management
- Business intelligence and reporting
- Supply chain management
- Sales and marketing
Our implementation strategy is a mix between PMI and MS Sure Step which allows us to create a hybrid methodology that contributes in the success of any implementation. Contact us today for more information!