Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business central (NAV) is a cloud and on-premise business application that deliver all-inclusive business management features for midsize and small businesses. It connects all parts of the organization. Operations and insightful aspect from warehouse, project, sales, purchasing, accounting systems add to that collaboration and accessibilities from web, mobile and tablet.
It does cover:
- Operative bookkeeping
- Control your fixed assets,
- Preform bank reconciliations and collections
- Cloud, Mobile application.
Production and Manufacturing:
- Advance production efficiency
- Optimize Capacity Requirement.
- Manage your capacity requirements planning
Supply Chain Management:
- Enhance Inventory management,
- Share and collaborate effectively with customer, vendors and partners.
- Manage employee records and absences
- generate reports and enable employee self-service functions
- Manage project budgets and timelines
- Track usage\Actual versus budget
- Automate billing function.
- Improve client service
- manage calls and inquiries
- track support tickets
- assign resources
- manage your assets
- State of the art KPI and insightful reports
- Business intelligence report and seamless integration (PowerBI).