Top 5 features Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central November 2022 wave 2 update
In this document I will share some of the Top 5 features Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central November 2022 wave 2 updates / features that I judge are truly relevant to end customer and end user and consequently make out of the box features more value added to your operations.
1. Improvement for bank reconciliation
better bank reconciliation for checks and improved reporting (“Dynamics 365 Business Central in 2022 release wave 2”)
- Now the check entries from the bank based on information from the check ledger in Business Central are matched in bank reconciliation. This increases the matching accuracy than using only information from bank ledger.
- The G/L Acc. Balance (LCY) field is calculated if you are using a bank denominated in currency. Some scenarios will lead actual bank balance differences due to rounding. However, it allows to detect possible direct posting to the GL accounts.
In this document I will share some of the new features that I judge are truly relevant to end customer and end user and consequently pout of the box more value added to your operations.
2. Bi-directional Sales Order integration
- Now it is possible to Synchronize Sales Order between Business Central and Dynamics 365 Sales in both directions. It does work by enabling the archiving feature of Sales order in business central. As an example, if the sales agent or Account representative in Business central decide to change product or quantity they ordered in Sales, you could do so automatically in Business Central by archiving Sales order and create a new one. Or any other changes like taxes, expected shipment date or charges changes in BC to Dynamics 365 Sales. That keep the two systems up to date. and reflect accurate information.
3. Item charges at each step of the posting.
Post item charges for each step of the process
- The new functionality brings more flexibility on how and when to register added cost to the purchases order or sales order. With the new fields Quantity to Handle in the Item Charge Assignment Page it is simpler to manage the charge quantity for partial delivery making sue you record more accurate charges depending on the circumstances.
4. Power Automate flow
Use a Power Automate flow to notify Business Central of Dataverse entity changes (“New and planned features for Dynamics 365 Business Central, 2022 …”)
- Getting new data, or updates to existing data, to or from Business Central quickly is vital in some business scenarios. With Power Automate flow adding more feature to detect changed data in Dataverse or Dynamics 365 Sales. This will add more flexibility for customers / end users who need quick integrations leveraging Microsoft Platform.
5. Set up data exchange more easily
- Exchanging data in specific tables with data from external files which allow on some occasion seamless integration for payroll or exchange rates. New features added to work with several types of data, the ability to group by chosen field, new transformation types rounding and field lookup and use of key index to sort results.
If you make it till this section that means you are one of the few up their that is very interested to the industry and Dynamics 365 Field Service platform, Please see the video below or contact us to assist or answer your question. we all the time offer one hour consultancy to answer your questions or assist you