Business Central is a business management solution for small and mid-sized companies that deals with any of the following Inventory, Trade, Purchasing, Sales, warehousing, Project, Services, and manufacturing. that want to automate, improve, and scale to the next generation ERP.
In this quick Blog, i will show you how to get Microsoft Dynamics Business Central Trial. If you already have an account that has access to Business Central then just login into https://businesscentral.dynamics.com Otherwise, start a free trial.
Else below some steps to assist you with the creation of your account:
- Create a Business Central Account
- Go to https://dynamics.microsoft.com/business-central/overview/.
- Click on Get started.
- Select Business Central Trial “Sign Up for Free Trial”.
- You will need this information within the guided steps
- work email address.
- phone number. Make sure you have a valid phone number as the number will get verified.