New features in Microosft Dynamics Navision 2018
Common situation in business is that one entity is buying from another one but most software in small and mid size use what called intercompany transaction which deals only with GL side level impact on the second entity.
Microsoft Dynamics Navision 2018 did bring within the new version a more in-depth way to manage the intercompany sales from one entity to another while dealing with the GL as well as the inventory level. Which is very exciting opportunity for theses customers using Microsoft Dynamics Navision.
Below are the steps to make such a configuration.
- Make sure you have the company configured to use the Intercompany Partner Code setup within the company information
- Make sure the Auto. “Send Transaction” is checked … (this is new option in Microsoft Dynamics NAV 2018)
- Make sure the Intercompany partner information are set right.
- Make sure the buying company as well have the appropriate setup. It is similar to the initial setup, but you have to setup the selling and buying intercompany partner accordingly.
- Create a Sales Invoice in the Buying Company as usual. Make sure that the IC partner Ref type and IC Partner reference are filled accordingly on the sales invoice line.
- Post the sales Invoices
- Go to the buying company
- Go to the “Intercompany Inbox Transaction” and accept and complete the transaction
- It will create a Purchasing invoice with the corresponding item
Do you need more information or free estimate for the upgrade please contact us
Other Microsoft link for detailed documentation