Microsoft Dynamics GP 2018 Features
As usual we want to share with our customers a list of features that dynamics GP 2018 bring to the table from Dynamics GP 2016 R2… below is a list of most features added to the 2018 version
- New sort options on many windows.
- Payment Instead of cheques
- Better Web client user experience
- Comprehensive Doc Attach: now, it is more convenient and user friendly when you attach a document within GP see below for employee… it is the same for customer and vendor and others
Financial features and others
- Copy user access across Analytical Accounting dimension codes.
- Ability to Email a single statement from the customer card.
- Purchase Order number displays on the Requisition List for originator and sends notifications to the requisition originator.
- One Payment Per Invoice or one payment per vendor setup
- Email customer statement from Customer Card
- Restrict Inactive records in your Payroll Master look up windows like old employees within lookup.
- Reminder Email
- Copy Workflow
- General Ledger Account Workflow Approval
- Purchase Receiving Workflow (PO Invoices)
- Purchase Enter/Match Invoice Workflow
- Project Accounting improvements in Workflow
- Report for Workflow.
- Additional fields
- EFT bank added to vendor approval workflow
- Power BI enhancement with support of OData v4.